- YA Book: wHite yoUng girl!!!1!
- YA Book: sHe is difFERenT!!!!!1!!@
- YA Book: speciAL pOWer!!!-!!
- YA Book: cute boY love HeR!!!
- YA Book: bUTttttt
- Ya Book: anOTher boy alsO??? love heR?!?!??!!!
- Ya Book: HOw will sHe cHOOse!!?!?!?!?1!! aNd save wORld?????!?!!
One should not seek those who do not wish to be found.
—Melissa de la Cruz, Masquerade (via words-and-coffee)
Let yourself go. Pull out from the depths those thoughts that you do not understand and spread them out in the sunlight and know the meaning of them.
—Mr Emerson ‘A Room With A View’ (via fireinyouryouth)
We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.
—Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (via king-atlas)
I am gone quite mad with the knowledge of accepting the overwhelming number of things I can never know, places I can never go, and people I can never be.
—Sylvia Plath (via riannanana)